Click for a hub of Extension resources related to the current COVID-19 situation.
- The agriculture section reached 25,000 youth and adults through Kids & Kows & More educational expo.
- The agriculture section made over 1,800 contacts with urban and agricultural clientele by individual means.
- Made over 150,000 urban contacts through nutritional placemat distribution in many local restaurants. As many as 70,000 contacts made through other indirect methods.
- The agriculture agent has been involved with 6 television interviews and has released 3 news articles.
- Provided public educational workshops and seminars on a variety of agriculture issues.
- Assisted in the identification and safe control of agricultural pests.